- Please navigate to the following Web address:
- Click “Start Application”
- Select Location: If you will apply your application in Chengdu (Beijing, Shanghai or Guangzhou, China, please select it with the arrow;
- Click “Start a new application”
- PL do remember to mark down your Application ID, the answer of your safety question and to press “Save” Button to save all the contents you have filled out, save every page of it to the file in your computer, so you could check it and upload the data later.
- Work Phone Number: 001 661 753 0000
- Work Fax Number: 001 661 753 0130
- At question, where the form asks “ At What Address Will You Stay in The U.S.?”
24035 Town Centre Drive, Santa Clarita, CA 91355, USA
- At Question where the form asks “ How Long Do You Intend To Stay in The U.S.?”
Please Write “1 Day(s)”
- At Question where the form asks “27. What is The Purpose of Your Trip?”
Select “Alien In Transit (C)”, then select“ Alien in Transit, then select Crewmember in transit (C1D) ”
13. At question where the form asks “Person/Entity Paying for Your Trip”
Company Name: Princess Cruises Line Ltd.
Tel: 001 661 753 0000
Fax: 001 661 753 0130
Relationship to you: EMPLOYER
14. Are there any other persons travelling with you?
PL select “NO”
Princess: Vince Chown
Organisztion Name: Princess Cruises Line Ltd.
Relationship to You: EMPLOYER
US Street Address:
24035 Town Centre Drive,
661 753 0000
16. Primanry Occupation:
PL select: CULINARY/FOOD SERVICES
17. Present Employer or School:
Princess Cruises Line Ltd.
24035 Town Centre Drive,
United States of America
Briefly describe your duties:
Cook: Clean kitchen, food and vegetable cleaning and cutting, help the chef to cook dishes.
18. Specific job title aboard aircraft or vessel:
Cook Trainee/Assitant Cook Trainee/Galley Utility/Buffet Attendant/Duty Free Shop Sales Assistant
19. Did you acquire your position using a recruiting/manning/crewing agency?
PL seclect “Yes”
Guangzhou Youfang Waijing HR Company Ltd.
Contact Given Names
Room 2001-2006, No. 351 Tianhe Road
20. The US Embassy has its strict requirements to your photos glued to the form,
The requirements for the photo are listed as below, please read it carefully:
1). The photographs must not be older than six months
2). The photographs must measure 2x2" (5x5 cm)
3). The photographs of the applicant's head must be between 1" to 1 3/8" (2.5 to 3.5 cm) when measured vertically
4). The photographs must have a white background
5). Must face the camera directly, with both ears visible
21. Bring all printed pages with you when you go for your interview. Please do not fold the printed confirmation & application form．
22. Your visa application fee
(about RMB 922.00, C1/D visas) should be paid at China CITIC Bank
or online. Please note that this fee is non-refundable and please keep the original receipts.
23. Remember to take with you the following documents when you go to do the visa interview on the scheduled date:
a) Your Offer Letter of employment/Visa Letter
b) Your valid Passport
c) Your Printed Signed DS-160 Nonimmigrant Visa application CONFIRMATION
d) The Printed Visa Appointment Letter
e) Your residential Registered document (HUKOU Book)
f) Your Medical Check Reports; (if applicable)
g) Your working reference letters (including professional Certifications or working photos, if applicable)
h) No criminal records certification (Notorized)
i) Bank deposit book (if applicable)
j) Seaman’s books (if applicable)
You may have further questions and if you do please call us on 020 38824191
Gook Luck to you!