英文版 手机版
今天是: 免费咨询电话:4000-629-288    客服QQ:2851527780(公司交流),480332482,3207567833(个人求职) 邮箱:3207567833@qq.com
面试英语
客房部门面试英语
餐厅部门面试英语
酒吧部门面试英语
厨房部门面试英语
其它英语
当前位置:首页 -> 面试英语 -> 其它英语
邮轮英语面试的问题和注意事项(第四章)
发布日期:2015-8-3

第四章 英文应聘面试范例
第一节  饭店助理经理
Assistant Manager of Hotel
Elina Black was in fact invited for all interview at the“CASTLE Hotel”,She applied for the assistant manager.
爱莲娜·布莱克应聘助理经理一职,她被请来参加城堡酒店的面试。.
Bateman:Good evening,Miss Black.Won't you sit down?
贝特曼:晚安,布莱克小姐,请坐下好吗?
Elina:Good evening,thank you, sir.
爱莲娜:晚安,谢谢,先生。
Bateman:Well,I notice you left the Great wall Hotel in 1992.What are you now doing in UK?
贝特曼:我注意到你在1992年离开了长城饭店,你现在在英国做什么呢?
Elina:I'm spending a few months brushing up my English and getting to know the country better.
爱莲娜:我花了几个月来复习我的英语和更加了解这个国家。
Batcman:And you want to work in England too,why?
贝特曼:你也想要在英国工作,为什么?
Elina:I'm keen on getting some experiences abroad,er…and I like England and English people.
爱莲娜:我希望得到国外的经验。嗯……并且我喜欢英国和英国人民。
Bateman:How many languages can you speak?
贝特曼:你会说几种语言?
Eiina:German is my mother tongue but as I worked at a French owned hotel,I became almost bilingual.I have always studied English,and with many English visitors,and occasionally some English trainees,I Was able to practice my spoken English.
爱莲娜:德语是我的母语。但由于我在一家法国人开的酒店工作,所以我几乎会双语。还有,我一直在学英语,和许多英国旅客交往,偶尔和一些受英语训练的人在一起,以便能练习我的英语口语。
Bateman:Good.Now I see from the information you sent me that you've worked in your last employment for nearly four years.Was that a large hotel?
贝特曼:很好。我从你寄给我们的资料中了解到,你在你过去那位雇主那儿工作了近4年,那是一家很大的酒店吗?
Eiina:Medium-size for Finland,about forty tables.
爱莲娜:依芬兰的标准看,算中等的,大约有40张餐桌。
Bateman:I see.Well.you'd find it rather different here.Ours is much smaller,we have only ten tables.
贝特曼:我明白了,你或许已发现这儿完全不同,我们的酒店非常小,仅有10张餐桌。
Elina:that must be very cozy.
爱莲娜:那想必很舒适。
Bateman:We try to create a warm,intimate atmosphere.Now,as to the job,you would be expected to look after five tables normally,and to assist me in managing the whole hotel though we get in extra staff for peak periods.
贝特曼:我们想要营造一种温暖、亲密的气氛。现在,关于工作,你通常要负责5张餐桌,同时协助我管理整个酒店,尽管在旺季时我们会另外增加人手。
Elina:I see,sir.
爱莲娜:我明白了,先生。
Bateman:I'm the hotel manager and head waiter.so you'd be working directly under me.You'd be responsible for bringing in the dishes from the kitchen,serving the drinks,and if necessary looking after the bills,So you'd be kept pretty busy.
贝特曼:我是酒店的经理和领班,所以你将直接在我手下工作。你要负责从厨房里送菜上桌、送饮料,如有必要,还要收账,所以你会很忙。
Elina:I'm used to that.In my last position,we were busy most of the time especially in summer.
爱莲娜:我习惯了,在我过去的工作中,我们大部分时间也都很忙的,尤其是在夏季。
Batexnan:Good.Now,is there anything you'd like to ask about the job?
贝特曼:很好。现在,关于这份工作,你有什么要问的吗?
Elina:Well,the usual question--what sort of salary were you thinking of paying?
爱莲娜:有一个平常的问题——你考虑付我多少薪水?
Bateman:We pay our waiters forty pounds a week,and you would get forty five pounds and your evening meal free.
贝特曼:我们每周付服务员40镑,但我决定付你45镑,以及免费的晚餐。
Elina:I see,sir.
爱莲娜:我知道了,先生。
Bateman:Now,you may have wondered why I asked you here so late in the day.The fact is,I would like to see you in action,not to speak.Would you be willing to act as a waitress here this evening for half an hour or so? Our first customers will be coming in.Let me see,in about ten minutes'time.
贝特曼:现在你或许想知道我为什么要你今天这么晚来这儿。事实上,我想看看你的实际表现。你今晚是否愿意在这儿像一个服务员一样实际工作半个小时左右? 我们的第一批顾客将要上门了。让我看看,大约在10分钟内。
Elina:Well,happen to be free this evening.
爱莲娜:行,今晚我碰巧没事。
Batoman:Good.And in return perhaps you will have dinner with us? Now,let me show you the kitchen first.This way,please.
贝特曼:太好了,或许你愿意和我们共进晚餐以作为补偿? 来,让我先带你看看厨房。这儿,请!

第二节  电脑工程师
Computer Engineer
Brian:May I come in?
布莱恩:我可以进来吗?
Catherine:Come in,please.
凯瑟琳:请进。
Brian:Good morning,madam,I am Brian Cram,I've come to apply for the position as computer engineer at your firm.
布莱恩:你好,女士。我是布莱恩·克拉姆,我来应聘贵公司电脑工程师一职。
Catherine:Oh,I see.Please take a seat.I'm Catherine Daly.Let's begin.Please tell me something about yourself.
凯瑟琳:哦,我知道,请坐。我是凯瑟琳·戴利。让我们开始吧,请谈谈你自己。
Brian:What do you want to know?
布莱恩:你想了解些什么呢?
Catherine:The usual,you know something about your background,experience and any personal things that you feel is pertinent.
凯瑟琳:一般情况——你的背景、经历和你认为任何与此相关的个人情况。
Brian:Well,I was born in Chicago and went to school there,right up through college.My father is a doctor,and my mother is a mathematician.
布莱恩:好呀。我在芝加哥出生,在那儿上学直到大学毕业。我父亲是位医生,母亲是位数学家。
Catherine:Sound as if you come from a professional family.
凯瑟琳:这么说你是出身于一个专业家庭了。
Brian:That's right.One of my brothers is a lawyer and the other one teaches at a university.
布莱恩:是的,我的一个哥哥是律师,另一个在大学任教。
Catherine:What made you decide to get into computer?
凯瑟琳:什么原因使你决定从事电脑这一行呢?
Brian:Oh,nothing in particular,I guess, I always like mathematics and tinkering with machines.
布莱恩:嗯,我想没什么特别的原因,我一向喜欢数学和修理机械。
Catherine:What specialized courses did you take?
凯瑟琳:你学过哪些专业课程呢?
Brian:The specialized courses I completed include computer science,systems design and analysis,operation systems,systems management,PASCAL programming,COBOL programming and DBASE programming.
布莱恩:.我所学过的专业课程包括:计算机科学、系统设计和分析、操作系统、系统管理,及PASCAL程序、COBOL程序和DBASE程序。
Catherine:Now what about your experience? How long have you been working with computers?
凯瑟琳:再谈谈你的经历好吗? 你从事电脑这一行有多久了?
Brian:More than five years now.After I did my engineering degree.I began to specialize in computer technology and I even had my own company for a while.
布莱恩:五年多。读完工程学位后,我就开始专攻电脑技术。有段时间我甚至还建立了自己的公司。
Catherine:It certainly sounds impressive.Where are you working now?
凯瑟琳:这一点让人印象深刻,你现在在哪工作?
Brian:I'm working at Dampier Co.,which develops applied software.
布莱恩:我在丹皮尔公司,它主要是开发应用软件。
Catherine:Why do you decide to choose our firm?
凯瑟琳:你为什么决定选我们公司?
Brian:Well,I'm happy with the work at my present position.But to tell you the truth,1 want to get better pay.
布莱恩:说实话,我现在的那份工作还算愉快,但我想赚更多的钱。
Catherine:What's your present monthly salary?
凯瑟琳:你现在一个月赚多少钱?
Brian:800 dollars.
布莱恩:800美元。
Catherine:What starting salary would you expect here?
凯瑟琳:在这儿你希望起薪是多少?
Brian:I'd like to start at two thousand dollars a month.
布莱恩:我希望开始时每月2000美元。
Catherine:No problem.Do you have any questions?
凯瑟琳:没问题,你有什么问题吗?
Brian:Oh,the usual question,How about vacations?
布莱恩:嗯,一个一般性的问题。休假情况怎样?
Catherine:Our staff have 3 weeks' holiday a year plus public holidays.Do you have any other questions?
凯瑟琳:除固定假日外,我们的员工一年有3周休假。你还有别的问题吗?
Brian:No.I think that's all.
布莱恩:没有,我想就这样了。
Catherine:Well,we'll probably get back to you in a week.
凯瑟琳:很好,我们在一周内可能会再和你联系。
Brian:Thanks very much,madam.Good-bye.
布莱恩:非常感谢。女士,再见。
Catherine:Good-bye.
凯瑟琳:再见。

第三节  行政秘书
Executive Secretary
Stanley:May I come in?
史坦莉:我可以进来吗?
saIII:Yes,please.
山姆:可以,请。
Stanley:How do you do,sir? I'm Stanley Stone.I've come for an interview as requested.
史坦莉:你好,先生,我是史坦莉·史东。我是应要求来参加面试的。
sam:How do you do,Miss Stone? It's Miss,isn't it?
山姆:你好,史东小姐,是小姐,对吧?
Stanley:Not,sir.I've got married.
史坦莉:不,先生,我已经结婚了。
Sam:Sorry,I'm Sam Underwood,personnel manager here.Why don't you sit down?
山姆:很抱歉。我是山姆·安德伍德,这里的人事经理,你何不坐下呢?
Stanley:Thank you,Mr.Underwood.
史坦莉:谢谢,安德伍德先生。
Sam:Well.Now,let's get down to talk.First of all,would you please say something about yourself?
山姆:好,现在我们开始谈吧。首先,请你谈谈你自己。
Stanley:It's my pleasure to do so.I am 23 years old with two sons.After completing my middle school,I studied for a year at the Lucas Secretarial College in London.I passed both the Cambridge Examinations (First Certificate and the Certificate of Proficiency in English).I'm at present in the Cabell Company.I have been in this position for three years.
史坦莉:我很乐意,我23岁,有两个儿子。中学毕业后,在伦敦卢卡斯秘书学院学了一年。我通过了两项剑桥考试(第一证书和英语能力证书),我现在在坎贝尔公司任职,已有三年了。
Saln:How are your typing and shorthand skills?
山姆:你打字和速记的技术如何?
Stanley:120 wpm in(English)shorthand and 50 wpm in typing.
史坦莉:速记每分钟120字(英文),打字每分钟50字。
Sam: Can you speak any language in addition to English?
山姆:除英语外,你还能说何种语言?
Stanley:My father is Italian and my mother is English.So I grew up fluent in both languages.
史坦莉:家父是意大利人,家母是英国人,所以我是在流利的双语环境中长大的。
Sam: Really? That's very good.What about French?
山姆:真的?那太好了。你的法语如何?
Stanley:No,I can't speak French.But I can speak German,not very well though.
史坦莉:不,我不会说法语,但我能说德语,虽然不是非常好。
Sam: Can you operate any other office machines?
山姆:你会使用其他办公设备吗?
Stanley:Yes,no problem.
史坦莉:能,没问题。
Sam: Why are you desirous to get this position?
山姆:你为什么想要得到这份工作?
Stanley:I'm interested in international communications,and my last work experience is closely related to this job.I'm confident of doing the job well.Therefore,I am desirous to get this job.
史坦莉:我对国际交流很感兴趣,且过去的工作经历和这份工作有密切的关系,所以我有信心做好这份工作,因此我想得到这份工作。
Sam:What's your reason for changing job?
山姆:你换工作的原因是什么?
Stanley:I find the job here is very interesting.
史坦莉:我发现这里的工作很有趣。
Sam:What are your plans for the future?
山姆:对将来你有何打算?
Stanley:Now I start with an entry-level secretarial position and hope to become an administrative assistant in a few years time.
史坦莉:现在我想从初级秘书做起,希望几年后能升任行政助理。
Sam:How much money do you get now?
山姆:你现在赚多少钱?
Stanley:My present yearly salary is £10,000.
史坦莉:我现在的年薪是10000英镑。
Sam:We'll offer you a yearly salary of £12,000 to begin with and you would be eligible for a raise after a year if you are employed.
In addition,we offer good benefits.Is that acceptable to you?
山姆:我们一开始给你12000英镑,一年后如果你仍被雇用的话,就可以加薪。此外,我们还有良好的福利,这你能接受吗?
Stanley:Yes,that's Fine.
史坦莉:能,那很好。
Sam:Well,do you have any questions?
山姆:嗯,你还有什么问题吗?
Stanley:Oh,If I get the job,when can I start? I would like to give my present employer two weeks notice.
史坦莉:噢,如果我被录用,我要什么时候开始上班? 我想提前两周通知我现在的老板。’
Sam:We'll notify you of our final decision Within one week.
山姆:我们将在一周内告诉你我们最后的决定。
Stanley:Thank you,Mr.Underwood,for your interview with me. I hope to see you again.
史坦莉:谢谢你的面试,安德伍德先生,希望能再见到你。
Sam:Good-bye.
山姆:再见。

阅读次数:735
关于我们 | 收藏本站 | 联系我们
2005-2016 All Rights Reserved cruise.com.cn 世界邮轮网 版权所有
本站信息版权所有.未经授权.不得以任何形式转载、印刷、复制使用!
  • 官方微信