英文版 手机版
今天是: 免费咨询电话:4000-629-288    客服QQ:2851527780(公司交流),480332482,3207567833(个人求职) 邮箱:3207567833@qq.com
面试英语
客房部门面试英语
餐厅部门面试英语
酒吧部门面试英语
厨房部门面试英语
其它英语
当前位置:首页 -> 面试英语 -> 其它英语
邮轮英语面试的问题和注意事项(第三章)
发布日期:2015-8-3

第三章 英文面试常用句型
作为一名应聘者,要想使面试应答完美无缺,除了掌握应试技巧以外,还必须在面试中显示出娴熟的英文能力。因此,必须熟练掌握面试中的各种常用句型,以便能在面试中对答如流。有鉴于此,我们将面试中常用句型(问和答)分类列出,以供读者参考。
第一节  个人资料
Personal Data
Q:
1.What is your name,please?
请问你叫什么名字?
2.May I have your name,please?
请问尊姓大名?
3.Are you Miss(Mr.)…?
你是……小姐(先生)?
4.What is your surname?
你姓什么?
5.What is your family name?
你姓什么?
6.What is your full name?
你的全名叫什么?
7.How do you spell your last name?
你的姓怎么拼?
8.How do you spell your first name?
你的名怎么拼?
9.Please give me your name.
请告诉我你的名字。
10.May I ask your name?
你叫什么名字?
11.I believe you're Mr.(Miss)…aren't you?
我相信你是……先生(小姐),对吗?
12.Your name,please.
请问你的姓名。
13.How do you do? and you are…
你好,你是……(一种间接询问姓名的方式)
14.Miss…I presume?
你是……小姐吧?
15.Would you give me your name?
请问尊姓大名?
A:
1.My name is…
我的名字是……
2.Yes,I'm…
对,我是……
3.My surname is...
我姓……
4.My full name is...
我的全名是……
5.How do you do? I'm…
你好,我是……(对间接询问的回答)
Q:
1.What kind of personalities do you think you have?
你认为你是什么个性的人?
2.What kind of person are you?
你是个什么样的人?
3.What types of people do you like to work with?
你愿意跟哪种人一起工作?
4.What types of people you don't like to work with?
你不愿跟哪种人一起工作?
5. Do you enjoy working under your own supervision?
你愿意在自我的督导下工作吗?
6.Why would you prefer not to work under your own supervision?
你为什么不愿意在自我监督下工作?
7.Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?
你觉得你的性格是内向还是外向?
8.Would you like to describe yourself as what kind of person you are?
你愿意描绘一下自己是个什么样的人吗?
9.Would you like to tell me your weak points and strong points?
你愿意讲讲你的短处和长处吗?
10.What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy?
对你来说,快乐是最重要的事吗?
11.What basic principles do you apply to your work?
你对待工作的基本原则是什么?
12.What do you think a job is?
你认为工作是什么?
A:
1.I think I'm honest and reliable.
我认为自己诚实而且可靠。
2.I believe I'm extroverted.easy to approach and friendly to everyone.
我想我性格外向,易与人相处,且对人友好。
3.I feel that I'm initiative and aggressive,responsible in doing things.
我觉得自己做事积极主动,有进取心和责任感。
4.To tell you the truth,I think I'm imaginative and creative.
说实话,我觉得自己富于想象力和创造性。
5.Frankly,I think I'm quite outgoing and I enjoy mixing and doing things with others.
坦白说,我认为自己很开朗,且乐于与人交往和做事。
6.I like to work with the imaginative and creative persons.
我愿意和富有想象力、创造性的人一道工作。
7.I do not like to work with the introverted persons.
我不愿和性格内向的人一道工作。
8.1 would like to work under the pressure.
我愿意在压力下工作。
9.I wouldn't call myself introverted though some times I'm inclined to think independently and enjoy staying all by myself,often and often I like sharing activities with others.
我不算内向,尽管有时我喜欢独立思考和独处,但我时常和大家一道参加活动。
10.I approach things very enthusiastically,and I can take on jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they get done.
我做事很热心,能承担别人觉得厌烦的工作,然后慢慢努力,直到完成为止。
11.No.1 know how to control my temper.I only get angry if I see someone hurting somebody else.
不,我知道如何控制自己的脾气,只有在看到别人伤害别人时我才生气。
12.I'm not very outward—looking.I don't like to go ahead of people and lead them.I'd rather cooperate with everybody else,and get the job done by working together.
我不是很外向,我不想抢在别人前面指挥他们,我宁愿和大家合作,共同完成工作。
13.I'm a bit shy around people,but I have a inquiring mind.
我有些害羞,但我有追根究底的精神。
Q:
1.Do you have any special interests other than your job?
除了工作外,你有什么特别的爱好?
2.What do you like to do in your spare time?
在闲暇时间,你喜欢做什么?
3.What are your hobbies?
你有何嗜好?
4.What other interests do you have?
你有什么别的爱好吗?
5.What community activities have you been involved in?
你参加过什么社交活动吗?
6.What kind of recreations do you most enjoy?
你最喜欢的娱乐活动是什么?
7.What do you do when you are not working?
你不工作时都做些什么?
8.How do you spend your free time?
你如何消磨你的空闲时间?
9.How do you entertain yourself after work?
下班后你都做些什么消遣?
A:
1.Yes.my chief interest is…
有,我主要的兴趣是……
2.Yes,…is my special interest.
有,……是我的特殊爱好。
3.I like to read books.
我喜欢看书。
4.On weekends,I sometimes go mountain climbing with my classmates or fishing.
有时周末我会和同学一道去爬山或钓鱼。
5.I enjoy sports.
我喜欢运动。
6.I like dancing.
我喜欢跳舞。
7.I am a member of choir.
我是唱诗班的成员。
Q:
1.What is your marital status?
你的婚姻状况如何?
2·Could you please tell me something about your family?
你能告诉我你的家庭情况吗?
3·Do you spend much time staying with your family?
你花许多时间与你的家人呆在一起吗?
4.You look very young.How old are you?
你看起来非常年轻,多大了?
A:
1.I am not married,and I am still a single.
我还没有结婚,我仍单身。
2.I have been married for 10 years and have a daughter.
我己结婚10年了,有一个女儿。
3. I usually get together with my family on weekends,because we are all busy.
我通常在周末和家人聚会,因为我们都很忙。
4.Thank you.I am 25 years old.
蒙你夸奖,我25岁。

第二节  教育状况
Educational Background
Q:
1.What is your educational background?
你的教育状况如何?
2.What degrees do you have?
你有什么学位?
3.What about your education?
你的教育程度如何?
4.What university did you graduate from?
你毕业于哪所大学?
5.Have you received any degree?
你取得学位了吗?
6.What is your speciality?
你的专长是什么?
7.What research would you like to do?
你愿意从事什么研究?
8.What are your major subject and minor subject?
你主修与副修的课程是什么?
9.Tell me about the courses you completed at university,please.
请告诉我你在大学所学的课程。
10.What subjects do you like most?
你最喜欢的课程是什么?
11.Do you speak any language?
你会说哪种语言?
12.What about any exams you've taken? How were your scores?
你通过了哪些考试?成绩如何?
13.What was your graduation thesis on?
你的毕业论文是关于什么的?
14.What did your Ph.D thesis concern with?
你的博士论文涉及哪方面的内容?
15.What research are you presently pursuing?
你现在正从事什么研究?
16.How many languages can you speak?
你能说几种语言?
17.What foreign languages can you speak?
你会说哪种外语?
18.How many languages can you speak in addition to English?
除英语外,你能说哪几种语言?
19.Can you speak,write and read French fluently?
你能流利地说、写、阅读法语吗?
20.Can you manage English or French conversations?
你能应付英语或法语对话吗?
21.How is your English or Japanese proficiency?
你的英文或日文程度如何?
A:
1.Three years ago,I graduated from Beijing University.I received a MBA.English is my major as bachelor,and French is my second foreign language.
三年前,我毕业于北京大学,获得企业管理硕士学位。英语是我的本科专业,法语为我的第二外语。
2.I have a Master of Electrical Engineering.
我有电子工程硕士学位。
3.My speciality is computer science.
我的专业是电脑。
4.I like to deal with software development.
我喜欢从事软件开发。
5.My major is foreign trade.
我主修国际贸易。
6.My major subject is international banking and my minor subject is computer engineering.
我主修是国际金融,副修电脑工程。
7.My favorite subject Was computer application.
我最喜欢的课程是电脑应用。
8.I speak English and German.
我说英语和德语。
9.I have passed the Cambridge Examinations,and I have the Cambridge Proficiency Certificate.
我通过了剑桥能力考试,有剑桥能力证书。
10.My graduation thesis was on the application of computer to printing and dyeing.
我的毕业论文是关于电脑在印染业中的应用。
11.I am pursuing international banking research.
我正在从事国际金融研究。
12.I am fluent in English,Italian,Spanish and French.
英语、意大利语、西班牙语和法语我都精通。
13.In addition to English.I can speak French and German.
除英语外,我还能说法语和德语。
14.As you may learn from my resume,English is my mother tongue,but as I worked at a Japanese-owned company,I become almost bilingual.
如你从我的个人简历中了解到的,英语是我的母语,但由于我在一家日本人的公司里工作过,所以我几乎能说两种语言。

第三节  工作经历
working Experience
Q:
1.What do you do?
你从事什么工作?
2.What kind of work are you doing now ?
你现在做什么工作?
3.How long did you work there?
你在那儿工作多久了?
4.Where have you worked in the past ?
过去你在哪儿工作过?
5.What kind of work were you doing at your previous employe's ?
你在前一位雇主那儿担任哪方面的工作?
6.Do you have any working experience?
你有工作经验吗?
7.What did your work consist of exactly?
你过去的那份工作包括哪些方面?
8.What are you working with at the moment?
你目前从事什么工作?
9.What company are you working now?
你现在在哪家公司工作?
10.What sort of experience have you got?
你有哪方面的工作经验?
11.What work were you responsible for at your previous employer's?
你在前一位雇主那儿负责什么工作?
A:
1.I'm a sales manager at ABC company.
我在ABC公司担任销售经理。
2.I have been Assistant Manager at the Granada Hotel.
我一直在Granada酒店担任助理经理。
3.I have been a sales representative for a European printing company for three years.
三年来我一直担任一家欧洲印刷公司的销售代理。
4.I was in charge of the office in a general way.
我负责一般行政工作。
5.I've been working there for six years.
我已在那儿工作了6年。
6.I was responsible for sales.
我负责销售。
7.Yes,I did. I gained experiences in an accounts office for last two years.
有,过去两年,我在一家会计事务所获得了工作经验。
8.As I'm a personal secretary.my responsibilities include typing memoranda and reports,receiving visitors,answering telephones,arranging appointments,etc.
作为私人秘书,我的职责包括打印备忘录和报告、接待来访人员、接电话、安排约会等。
9.I'm resposible for exporting light industrial machinery to some Asian and American countries.
我负责出口轻工机械至一些亚洲和美洲国家。
10.At the moment,I'm employed by Cambex Company.
目前我为坎培克斯公司工作。
11.I've been doing the same job in another company.
我一直在另一家公司做同样的工作。
12.I've had five-year experiences of secretary work.
我有5年从事秘书工作的经验。
Q:
1.Would you talk about your merits?
能谈谈你的工作业绩吗?
A:
1.I have been Assistant to the Chief Buyer for Lenidormi of Milan for the last five years.Sales of the items for which I have been responsible have increased by 14% during the last four years.
过去五年间,我一直是米兰Lenidonni的首席进货员助理。我所负责的销售项目在过去4年间增长14%。
2.I have succeeded in reducing the cost of purchases by an average of 10 after negotiations.
谈判后,我成功地使购买费用平均降低了10个百分点。
3.As a sales manager of ABC Co. last year my turnover amounted to $4,000,000.
作为ABC公司的销售经理,去年我所经手的交易额达到了400万美元。
4.Since I have been the production manager of Children's Fashion Co., in 1996,I have reduced our production cost by 31%.
自我于1996年担任Children's Fashion公司的生产经理以来,我已使生产成本降低了31个百分点。
Q:
1.Do you have any special skins?
你有什么特殊技能?
2.What qualifications have you got?
你有何种合格证明?
3.Please tell me about work you have done which qualifies you for this job.
请告诉我你能胜任此份工作的资格。
4.Do you get any special training in office skills?
你是否受过办公室技能方面的特殊训练?
5.Do you know computer?
你懂电脑吗?
6.Can you operate common office equipments?
你会操作一般办公设备吗?
7.Do you have any licenses?
你有何种证书(执照)?
A:
1.I know writing computer programs.
我会写电脑程序。
2.I have a good command of secretarial skills.
我通晓秘书技能。
3.I have a doctor's license.
我有医师执照。
4.I passed both the Cambridge Examinations(First Certificate and the Certificate of Proficiency in English).I've studied for a year in Shanghai at the Lucas Secretarial College,ending with speeds of 120 wpm in(English)shorthand and 50 wpm in typing.I was also trained in office procedure.
我通过了剑桥考试(第一证书和英文能力证书),又在上海的Lucas秘书学院学习了一年,毕业时英文速记为每分钟120字,打字为每分钟50字。我还接受了办公室程序的训练。
5.I've received some special training in typing,stenographing and operating a fax machine, etc.
我接受过打字、速记和使用传真机的特别培训。
6.I'm experienced in IBM-PC.
我熟悉IBM个人电脑。
7.I can operate familiarly a word-processor,a fax machine,a photostat and other office equipments.
我能熟练使用文字处理机、传真机、影印机和其他办公室设备。
8.I have the Cambridge Proficiency Certificate.
我有剑桥资格证书。

第四节  辞职及应聘原因
Reasons For Leaving The Previous Position And Applying For The Present Job
Q:
1.Why did you leave your previous work?
你为什么要放弃先前的工作?
2.Why did you quit?
你为什么辞职呢?
3.Why are you leaving your present job?
你为什么要放弃现在的工作?
4.What's the reason for your leaving the previous company?
你离开原来那家公司的原因什么?
5.What's the reason why you are resigning the present position?
你辞掉现职的原因是什么?
6.May I ask why you left the company?
我可以问问你为何要离开那家公司吗?
7.What made you decide to change jobs?
是什么促使你更换工作呢?
8.Didn't you like the job?
你不喜欢那份工作吗?
A:
1.I'm desirous to leave my present position so that I'm able to improve my position and have more responsibilities.
我想离开现在的雇主,是为了能提升和承担更多的责任。
2.I want to seek a better job.
我想找一份更好的工作。
3.I find the job at your company is very challenging.I'm keen to shoulder higher responsibilities.
我发现贵公司的工作很具挑战性。我渴望承担更多的责任。
4.Frankly speaking,I want to get a higher salary.
坦白地讲,我希望薪水高一些。
5.I lost my previous employment on account of close-down of the company.
我失去先前的工作,是因为公司倒闭。
6.I like the work,however,the firm is too small for me to widen my experience.
我喜欢那份工作,但是,那家公司太小,不利于拓展我的工作经验。
Q:
1.Why do you want to join us?
你为什么要到我们这儿来呢?
2.What made you decide to get into computers?
是什么原因促使你决定做电脑这一行呢?
3.Why do you want to work in England?
你为什么想要在英国工作?
4.Why are you interested in working with this company?
你为何对本公司的工作感兴趣?
5.Why are you desirous to get this job?
你为何想要这份工作?
6.Why do you choose our firm?
你为何选择本公司?
7.What's the reason for your application for this job?
什么原因使你申请这份工作?
A:
1.I think it would be exciting and challenging to work for your company·
我认为在贵公司工作,不但令人振奋而且具挑战性。
2.I'm very interested in the tourist business and I'm very keen to meet people from different countries and different walks of life.
我对旅游业极有兴趣,且渴望与来自不同国家、不同行业的人交往。
3.I want to get more interesting and more challenging job.
我想得到更有趣和更具挑战性的工作。
4.I've always liked mathematics and tinkering with machines.
我一向喜欢数学和修理机械。
5.From the career point of view,it is good to get to know about office work,but I've always wanted to be in publishing houses,which is why I applied for this job.
从职业的观点看,可以了解办公室的工作是很不错的,但我一直想在出版业做事,这就是我申请这份工作的原因。
6.I want a job with a vacation every year.
我希望每年有休假的工作。
7.I'd like a good-paying job with excellent hours.
我想要一份薪水优厚、工作时间非常合适的工作。
8.I'm looking for a part-time job in an oil company.
我在找一份石油公司的兼职工作。
9.I think working in your company would provide me with a good opportunity to use my knowledge.
我想在贵公司工作,可以提供我发挥自己才能的好机会。
10.I think working in your company would give me the best chance to use what I've learned in the university.
我想,贵公司能给我学以致用的最好机会。
11.My past work experience is closely related to this job,I am confident of doing the job well.
我过去的工作经验与这份工作紧密相关,我确信能做好这份工作。
12.My educational background and professional experience make me to be qualified for the work.
我的教育背景和工作经验使我能胜任这份工作。
13.I think your company has so great future,and I will be able to develop my capabilities here,if(I'm)hired.
我认为贵公司前景极好,如果被聘用,我将能在此发挥我的才能。
Q:
1.What are your plans if you were hired?
如果你被聘用,你的打算是什么?
2.If you join us,what section would you like to work in?
如果你加入本公司,你想在哪个部门工作?
3.What type of work will you expect to do at first?
你希望一开始做什么工作?
4.What are your plans for the future?
你对未来有何打算?
5.How long can we depend on your working here?
我们能指望你在本公司待多久?
6.What ideas do you have if we employ you?
如果我们雇用你,你有什么计划呢?
A:
1.I wish to move up to higher positions with acquisition of more experiences in the future.
我希望将来有越来越多的经验而能步步高升。
2.If possible,I wish to work in sales department.
如果可能的话,我希望在销售部工作。
3.I hope to start with an assistant secretarial position and to become an administrative assistant in a few years' time.
我希望从助理秘书开始,在几年后能成为行政助理。
4.If I feel I'm making progress in the work,I think I'll work until the age limit.
如果我觉得工作有发展,我想我将一直工作到退休。
5.I'll do my utmost if I am hired by your company.
如果我被贵公司录用,我将竭尽全力做好工作。

阅读次数:847
关于我们 | 收藏本站 | 联系我们
2005-2016 All Rights Reserved cruise.com.cn 世界邮轮网 版权所有
本站信息版权所有.未经授权.不得以任何形式转载、印刷、复制使用!
  • 官方微信