英文版 手机版
今天是: 免费咨询电话:4000-629-288    客服QQ:2851527780(公司交流),480332482,3207567833(个人求职) 邮箱:3207567833@qq.com
我的精彩人生从此开始! 
21世纪最新热门就业途径——立刻去欧美豪华邮轮工作! 
机会改变人生,免费周游世界,提升英语技能,结交异国朋友,丰富人生经验! 
年轻人的口号:就业全球化! 
快去世界邮轮网www.cruise.net.cn,登记求职! 
当前位置:首页 -> 酒店知识
酒店常用英语,赶紧学起来!
发布日期:2015-11-17

酒店前台的GGMM们,是不是会碰到下面这些问题:
为不实用的英语而觉得气馁?
为背众多的英语句子而烦恼?
为每次背得多、用得少觉得不值得?
现在小编就罗列了网络上的酒店前台英语,让你不再纠结。

Greetings问候

1.Welcome to XXXX Hotel. I’m..., what should I call you, please?

欢迎光临XXX酒店。我是...,请问我该怎么称呼你呢?

2. Good morning/afternoon/evening, Sir/Madam. What can I do for you?

先生/女士,你好!请问我能为您做点什么?

3. My name is ..., is there anything else I can do for you, just let me know.

我叫...,如果需要我为您做些什么,请告诉我。

4.If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us .

如果你有任何需要,请随时联系我们。

5.Have you make a reservation ?\Have you booked the room?\Are you the vip?

请问有预订吗?\请问你是会员吗?

6.What kind of room would you like ?

请问您需要什么类型的房间。

7.Sorry,I don’t quite understand .

对不起,我不是很明白。

8.I’m afraid we’ve fully booked for that time .

抱歉,我们那个时段已给订满了。

9.It’s the hot /peak/busy season ,you know ?

这是酒店业的旺季。

10.Excuse me ,How to spell it ,please ?

打扰一下,您能拼写一下您的名字吗?

11.We can only keep your table /room till …

我们能保留您的房间直到...

12.Let me show you to your room ,this way please .

让我带您到房间,这边请。

Helping to Check-in帮助入住

1.Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-in procedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿,我将会为您办理入住手续。

2. Would you please give me your passport or ID card and credit card ?, I’ll help you to fill in the form.

请把您的护照和信用卡交给我,我帮您办理入住手续。

3. How many nights will you stay this time?

这次入住您会住多少天?

4. Which room would you like, we have these kinds of rooms...?

您是要哪种房间?

5. Excuse me, Sir/Madame. How would you like to pay the deposit, cash or credit card(together or separately)?

先生/女士,不好意思,打搅一下。请问您是要付现金还是刷卡(分开付押金还是一起付)呢?

6.Here is your room key and the breakfast coupon. Would you please sign here?

这是您的房卡和早餐券。请您在这里签个名好吗?

7. Here are your passport and the credit card . You can go up to the room now .I hope you enjoy your stay with us..

这是给回您的护照和信用卡。现在您可以上房间了。希望您在这里居住愉快。

ProvidingService During Staying居住期间服务

Part 1.Regular Service常规服务

1. Please wait a second. I’ll transfer it for you. .

请稍等一下,马上为你转接过去。

2. There is a great garden and pond behind the hotel,which is suitable for exercise and having a walk

酒店后面有很漂亮的花园和水塘,那里是非常适合跑步和散步的 地方。

3.I’m sorry that you could not get cashby credit card here . I can book a car take you to the bank to get some cash.
不好意思,酒店规定不可以用信用卡来套取现金,如果您需要,我可以安排车送您去银行(ATM 机)上提取现金。

4.Can I fax this paper?

我可以传真这份文件吗?

-Certainly, sir. Where do you want to faxit to?

当然可以,先生。请问是传真到哪里的?

-How would you like to pay for it, sir?

你打算怎样付款呢,先生?

-Could you charge it to my room bill?

可记在我的客房账单内吗?

-Sure. Here is your fax record, Sir. Would you please sign here?

当然。这是你的传真记录,先生,麻烦你在这里签名好吗?


Part 2. Reminder 提醒

1.It’s better for you to wear more clothes, because it’s pretty cold outside.

外面天气很冷,你最好穿多些衣服。

2.Today is a rainy day and the floor is slippery so please be careful.

今天外面在下雨,地面很滑走路时请多加小心。

Part 3. Internet Service 网络服务

1.There is free broadband Internet access in every room , connector plug is on the desk.

写字台上有宽带插头,您可以随便使用。

2.There is a little trouble in the computer service center, so the Internet is disconnected temporarily. Please wait a while, It’ll be recovered soon.

对不起,酒店的电脑服务中心出现了一点小故障,房间暂时不上了网,请稍候一下就会恢复正常。

3.Ok, I’ll arrange a computer engineer to help you.

好的,我马上安排电脑员上去帮您。

Part 4. Medical Service 医疗服务

1. You don’t look very well today. What seems to be wrong ?

你看上去有些不舒服, 还好吧 ?

2. I feel dizzy and have a sore throat besides , I can not sleep well recently?

我感到头晕,喉咙痛。还有,最近都睡不好。

3. Can you give me some medicine for heartburn?

你可以给点胃药给我吗?

4.I’m afraid the doctor can’t give you medicine for that unless you tell her about your history of stomach ache?

如果你不告诉医生你是否有胃病史,恐怕他不能随便给你胃药。

5.Well, I do have gastritis for two years.

恩,我确实有两年的胃病。

6. Are you feeling better now, Sir?

先生,你好些了吗?

7. What happened to your leg, Sir?

先生,你的腿怎么呢?

-I tripped and fell in the bathroom.

我不小心在浴室摔倒了。

-Please don’t worry, I’ll ask the doctor togo to see you right away.

请不要担心,我马上叫医生过去。

阅读次数:5523
关于我们 | 收藏本站 | 联系我们
2005-2016 All Rights Reserved cruise.com.cn 世界邮轮网 版权所有
本站信息版权所有.未经授权.不得以任何形式转载、印刷、复制使用!
  • 官方微信