英文版 手机版
今天是: 免费咨询电话:4000-629-288    客服QQ:2851527780(公司交流),480332482,3207567833(个人求职) 邮箱:3207567833@qq.com
面试英语
客房部门面试英语
餐厅部门面试英语
酒吧部门面试英语
厨房部门面试英语
其它英语
当前位置:首页 -> 面试英语 -> 客房部门面试英语
酒店客房总台接待英语知识
发布日期:2011-4-22
reception &housekeeping service   总台及客房服务
1)  What kind of room would you like (or prefer)?     您希望要什么样的房间?
2) Do you want a single room or a double room? 你想要单人房还是双人房?
3) Would you like a room with bath or shower?您想要浴缸的还是淋浴的房间?
4) How long do you plan to stay here?            你打算住多久?
5) For how many nights                          你要住几个晚上?
6) How many people are there in your party?       你们一起有几个人?
7) I can book you a single room with shower for the 26th.我可以为您在26日订一个带淋浴的单人间。
8) What time will you be arriving?            您将何时到达?
9) Unfortunately, we are fully booked for the 21st 遗憾的是21日的客房全部订满。
10) We won’t be able to guarantee you a room for May 6th .我们不能保证56日给您一个房间。
11) For a single room the price would be 35 dollars    单人房的价格是35美元。
12) There is a small charge of 25 cents a day extra.    每天要收25美分附加费。
13) There’s a reduction for children.                 儿童可以减价。
14) Could you fill in this form, please?               请填写这份表格。
15) Could you sign your name,please?                请签上您的姓名。
16) Give me your passport,please,We need it for registration.请把护照给我,我们登记时需要。
17) Have you got any identification?                 你有身份证吗?
18) May I see your passport, please?                  请把护照给我。
19) Would you please complete this registration form? 请您填写这张登记表好吗?
20) What’s your occupation, please?                  请问您的职业?
21) What’s your nationality, please?                 请问您的国籍?
22) What’s your address in your native country, please? 请问您在本国的住址?
23) Your room number is 246 on the second floor.  您的房间号码是二楼的246室。
24) Number 246 is an air-conditioned room with a private bath.246号是带空调和独用浴室的房间。
25) Here’s your key card.               这是您的匙牌。
26) Here’s your key to Room 246.        这是您246号房间的钥匙。
27) I’ll get the porter to take your luggage up.   我会叫行李员把您的行李搬上去。
28) The porter here will take your luggage and show you the way.这里的行李员会为您提行李,并为您领路。
29) We’ll extend the reservation for you.          我们可以为您延长预订。
30) We’ll make the change for you.              我们可以给您换个房间。
31) You may keep the room till 3 p.m,if you wish.如果您愿意,可以将房间保留到下午三点。
32) How much longer would like to stay?           您想再住多久?
33) If you want to keep your room this afternoon, we’ll have to charge you 50% of the price.
如果您需要再住一个下午,我们要向您收50%房费。
34) I’m afraid you’ll have to vacate your room by 11.恐怕要请您在十一点以前搬出房间了。
35) Are you checking out today, Mr. Smith?       史密斯先生,您今天可以结帐吗?
36) Would you like to vacate your room now?      您今天要退房吗?
37) Your bill totals $665.                        您的帐单合计655美元。
38) That makes a total of $665.                  总计是655美元。
39) That comes to $665 altogether.                共计655美元。
40) Here is your bill. Would you please check it?   这是您的帐单,请您过目。
41) That charge is for drinks taken from the mini-bar.那笔钱是您从房间冰箱里取用饮料的费用。
42) Your overseas telephone call is included in the bill. 您的国际长途电话费用包括在这个帐单里。
43) The service charge is included in this bill.     这个帐单包括报务费。
44)          How would you like to settle your bill (or account)? 您准备怎样付帐?
45) In what form will payment be made?              您准备以何种方式付帐。
46) Are you going to pay in cash or by credit card?您准备用现金还是信用卡付款?
47)          We accept the following credit cards,….           我们接受下列信用卡……
48)          I’m sorry, we don’t accept personal cheques.     对不起,我们不收个人支票。
49) All lf the rooms have phones.                    所有房间都有电话。
50) If there’s anything you need, just ring reception.如果您需要什么,就打电话给服务台。
51) If there’s anything for the laundry, just leave it in the laundry bag in your room.
如果您有衣物要送洗衣房,只要把它放在您的房里的洗衣袋里就行了。
52) Washing handed in by 9:30 a.m.,will be returned to you before 5:30 p.m. on the same day   
早上930以前送去洗的衣服,当天下午530以前能送回来。
53)          If you wish to have breakfast in your room, ask for room service on the phone.
如果您希望在房间里用早餐请通过电话要客房服务。
54)          Room service is available from 6 a.m. .         从早晨六点开始提供客房服务。
55) Here is a brochure explaining hotel services.这里有个小册子介绍饭店各项服务
56) If you need anything, just press the call button.  如果您要什么,就按这个唤人按钮。
57) You can make a long distance call from your room.您可以从房间里打长途电话
58) If you want a taxi, you can ask the reception to get one for you.
如果您要出租汽车,您可以请服务台为您叫一辆。
59) The panel at the head of your bed has an automatic waking device.您床头的台子装有自动叫醒器。
60) We have a computer wake-up service.        我们有电脑叫醒服务。
61) If you want to have your room cleaned extra quickly,please hang the Cleaning Sign on the door.
如果您希望您的房间早些整理好,请将这请打扫的牌子挂在门上,
62) There is a recreation center on the ground floor.  一楼有一个娱乐中心。
63) You can play billards, table tennis and bridge or go bowling.您可以打台球,乒乓球,桥牌和保龄球。
64) Apart from the recreation center, we also have a health club on the second floor.
除了娱乐中心外,二楼还有健身房。
65) We have a sauna bath with a massage service there, too.在那里还有桑拿浴室并提供按摩服务。
66) We do not charge for the use of the health club.          进健身房不收费。
67) Sports facilities are available free of charge.        运动器械是免费提供的。
68) Our charge for sports facilities is four dollars per hour. 运动器械每小时四元的标准收费
69) Shall I turn the cooling up?                  我是不是把冷气开大些?
70) Shall I turn the heating down?               我是不是把暖气关小些。
71) Your bags will be kept at the Bell Captain’s Desk.   您的包将存放在行李部。
72) Could your come down to the Bell Captain’s Desk with your claim tag to pick up your bags?               请您拿着行李牌,来行李部取您的包。
73) We’ll try our best, but I can’t guarantee anything.我们当尽力而为,但我不能保证什么。
74) There must be some misunderstanding.             这里面可能有误会。
75) I’ll soon have something arranged for you.         我尽快为您作些安排。
76) Because of the bad weather, the evening garden won’t be open today.因为天气不好,今天夜花园不开放。
77) It’s necessary for him to pay for the damage.             他必须赔偿损坏。
78) I promise to attend to the matter promptly.         我一定立即处理这件事。
79) I’ll send for an electrician(doctor,…)for you.     我给您请电工(大夫……
80) Let me call a repairman to do it.             我去叫一个修理工来。
81) Any comments and suggestion are always welcome.    欢迎您提意见和建议。
82) According to the hotel regulations, the damage must be paid for.按照酒店规定,损坏东西应该赔偿。
83) You don’t have to pay for it.                您用不着赔偿。
84) It was broken by accident.                    不是您有意打破的。
85) I’m sorry to hear you are not feeling well today.    听说您今天身体不大好。
86) What’s the trouble?        什么地方不舒服。
87) Do you have a temperature?    发烧吗?
88) Maybe you’re tired after the journey.        可能是旅途过度疲劳引起的。
89) Drink plenty of water and have a good rest, then. 那么,请多喝点水,好好休息。
90) How would you like your hair cut, sir?            先生,您喜欢什么发式?
91) Do you want me to trim your beard           要不要修一下胡子?
92) Do you want a face massage?                    要不要按摩面孔。
93) What style do you want, madam?>               太太,您要什么式样?
94) The phone number of our hotel is 5328888. 我们宾馆的电话号码是556753
95) Please dial 0 before you dial the number.      拔号码前请先拔0
 
阅读次数:6882
关于我们 | 收藏本站 | 联系我们
2005-2016 All Rights Reserved cruise.com.cn 世界邮轮网 版权所有
本站信息版权所有.未经授权.不得以任何形式转载、印刷、复制使用!
  • 官方微信